Nowadays, along with multifaceted co-operation among countries as well as the
international integration, economic sector of Vietnam are more and more
developing. And many investors around the world have come to Vietnam to invest
for economic. There are a lot of reforms in policy, legal, as well as many
stock market are set up in Vietnam that bring GDP growth of Vietnam rapidly
during 10 years. Vietnam also joins WTO as well as a lot of other economic
organizations in regions as well as international with the view to developing
Vietnam’s economy and raising its position in the international arena. All
investors are domestic as well as foreign investors want to take part in
investment activities, they need to look for all information about these
They are investors including domestic as well as
foreign investors who want to invest in the territory of Vietnam.
do investors apply?
In fact, there are some ways for investors to carry
out investment activities. They can apply for Department of Planning and Investment
and of course, they have to prepare notice it terms:
Investment projects outside industrial zones, export processing zones, high-tech zones and economic zones;Investment projects for development of infrastructure facilities in industrial zones, export processing zones, high-tech zones and economic zones in localities, which have not yet established a management committee.
addition, they also apply for Management Committees of industrial zones, export
processing zones, high-tech zones and economic zones including:
Investment projects in industrial zones, export processing zones, high-tech zones and economic zones;Investment projects for development of infrastructure facilities in industrial zones, export processing zones, high-tech zones and economic zones.
Investors including domestic as well as foreign
ones, they have to prepare procedures for investments processing about project.
In term of domestic invested projects:
investors want to invest one project below 15 billion VND, they shall not be
required to carry out procedures for investment registration of projects. are
not in sectors in which investment is subject to conditions
from the above case, domestic investors have to carry out all procedures for
investment registration in the case of domestic investment projects (the investment
projects between 15 billion and less than 300 billion and are not in sectors in
which investment is subject to conditions. And their applications must be
- Objectives, sale and location for implementation of the investment project;
- Invested capital, project implementation schedule;
- Land use requirements and undertakings on environmental protection;
- Proposal for investment incentives (if any)
with foreign invested projects, this procedure is obliged to:
Investment registration form;
- Business co-operation contract if the investment form is a business co-operation contract;
- Report on financial capability of the investor (which the investor shall prepare and be liable for).
case of investment projects with capital of VND three hundred (300) billion and
more and are not in sectors in which
investment is subject to conditions, applications will include:
- Written request for issuance of investment certificate on the stipulated form;
- Document certifying the legal status of the investor;
- Report on financial ability of the investor;
- Economic-technical explanatory statement, comprising the following main items: objectives, scale, location of investment, invested capital, schedule for implementation of the project, land use requirements, and technological and environmental solutions;
Business co-operation contract, if the investment form is a business co-operation contract.
case of investment projects are in sectors in which the
investment is subject to conditions, applications shall include:
- Explanatory statement on ability to satisfy conditions which the investment project must comply with
- The above application documents applied in different cases.